Thursday 18 October 2012

School life


Going back to school after the summer break is horrible. Its like work overload and getting up early is just the worst. I hate school right now, i don't know why, im not having trouble with work, people or anything but i just cant be bothered, and the worst thing is adults always say 'school are the best years of your life' which doesnt give me much hope for the future! And im trying to focus on my studies and the internet keeps stealing me away and the worst thing is that after being after 3 seasons behind, i have decided to start to watch 90210, so its distracting me more than ever! Oh, the life of a teenager is utterly brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on the blog list :) I'll follow. Will you follow me with google friend connect?
    xoxo
    http://theveggiepolyglotographer.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete