Friday 21 September 2012

Being normal



I'm not the most normal person you will ever meet, in fact sometimes i'm quite the opposite. I dont mind expressing my opinions and i laugh and have fun and dont care what people think of me but this is when i'm with my friends. All of my close friends are in different classes alot of the time to me! I have to be in one class where its one group of close friends, and of course they are all really popular. I am friendly with them, but we are not friends. How can i be myself when they will judge me. I guess you can call me two faced. I am crazy around my friends and 'normal' around those girls. Is that ok, or am i a bit of bitch?

2 comments:

  1. I love controversy over the word 'normal' becaues in reality, what is 'normal' anyway? Has society given us an entirely clear depiction of what it means to be 'normal'? In the dictionary the definition of noraml is: conforming to the standard or the common type, approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
    I would take being called wierd or strange over 'normal' any day! It sounds more like an insult to me. You're saying I have to look, act, react, and feel the same way as my peers in order to be normal? I don't think so!
    God created us each indivudually for a reason! If He wanted us to all be the same or 'normal' then he would have created us the same! We would all look, sound, and act alike. But no, that's not how it works..thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, i would so much rather be weird or strange than 'normal' but how can be myself when everyone will judge me, am i really too self-conscious?

    ReplyDelete