Thursday 20 September 2012

Jealousy..



So there are some really pretty girls at my school, and i mean really pretty, a few of them are models! It sucks being little me, because, i hate being in the limelight but they have every piece of attention an guy can give. Its not really fair. Alot of the guys at my school are jerks anyway, but i'd like it if sometime, they would just let someone else have one single word. Prom is coming up soon, and i guess i know who will have a date and who won't. I dont mind really, i'll have a great time with my girls, but there is a part of me that wants someone to ask me and i'll go all fangirl when he does. But first thing, life isnt like the movies of tv shows and all the guys aren't 'hot' like on tv. Prom 2013, cannot wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment